Saturday, May 18, 2013

Field Trip: Olde Factory Antiques and Crafts


I recently visited Olde Factory Antiques and Crafts in Hummelstown.  It's a three-floor antique and craft shop featuring about 150 dealers.  I found some unique things that would add style and flare to anyone's home!  

This booth was close to the front of the shop.  Take a look at the coffee filter flowers and recycled book flowers decorating the walls.  Someone needs to snag those cute chairs for outdoor entertaining this summer.


I love this pretty table runner used to hide the storage space inside the chest of drawers.  


This place was filled with pretty, vintage china.  It would be a great place to go to mix and match a china set for an event or for your own china cabinet.



Antique shops are great to go to if you are looking for art.  I didn't buy these guys, but I did pick up a few other pieces of seriously affordable art!



This was such a cute piece.  It's a set of nesting tins.  This would add character to any kitchen.  You could use the large tin to store spoons and spatulas by the stove top.  They would also be great to use as storage for a home office or a craft room.  



Another mini tea set!  It was hard to walk away from this little gem.


This booth really stuck out to me.  The curator clearly put a lot of thought into the items and how he or she would display them in the booth.









I think these brass reindeer candle holders would look adorable decorating a mantel at Christmastime.  I'm kicking myself for not buying them.



Check out this mural painted on the elevator doors!



Of course, I loved this booth!  It was filled with different kinds of tea and tea-related items.










I think this unique painting might look nice with a white mat and a white frame.




I can't decide if I like this chair or not.  What do you think?





I hope you get the chance to check out the Olde Factory in Hummelstown.  I had so many pictures, it was difficult for me to decide which to share with you!  Even if you don't find anything you want to take home with you, it's fun to look around and imagine the stories behind all of these treasures.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you featuring the Olde Factory and please come back soon. Vintage Christmas items are arriving daily and since your visit, new dealers have moved in.

    ReplyDelete