Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's my Blogiversary!

Last week I celebrated my one-year blogiversary!  I thought I'd recap some of my most popular and favorite blog posts.

In April I did a series on my watercolor crush.  I shared some DIY watercolor art  that I made.



Another popular post in that series was the watercolor invitation that I made for the Mother's Day Tea I hosted.



In May I shared how I made a chunky statement necklace from vintage necklaces I had collected.



In June I shared a recipe for my Quick and Easy Pickle Mix.  I serve this a lot when I am having guests over.  If you haven't tried it, I encourage you to!


I've really enjoyed my first year of blogging.  It's a lot of work.  I think I've become a better photographer, though it's not really something I'm passionate about, it's necessary to be a blogger.  I've found it difficult to get on a regular schedule since I've started this school year.  I'm always looking to learn and improve.  What was your favorite post of my first year?  What kinds of posts would you like to see more of?

No comments:

Post a Comment