Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Resolutions



Hello!  I'm just getting back from an invigorating trip to church camp.  It was a great week with beautiful weather in a beautiful place surrounded by beautiful people!  I'll be posting a little more on that later this week. Now, I feel like I'm finally able to start my summer vacation.  I have so many things to do on my summer list.  I don't know if there is any way I can finish them all.  The good news is that I have already finished two of the things on the list.  Here's the breakdown.

1.  Finish the entryway in the kitchen.
2.  Find and hang thrifted plates in the kitchen.  Finish the kitchen in general.  I'm so close!
3.  Paint the kitchen door and garage door black.
4.  Create a pea gravel patio in the upper corner of the yard.  (Done!  Post coming soon!)
5.  Try to make a few concrete spheres for the garden.
6.  Finish the black rub-n-buff around the fireplace.
7.  Repaint the side tables from the bedroom.
8.  Clean and organize the garage.  (Done!)
9.  Clean and organize the bathroom closet.
10.  Make a chandelier for the pea gravel patio. (Started!)

My husband and I have some fun things that we are going to do this summer too.  We're heading to Washington DC this weekend, and we'll be going to the beach for a week later in the summer.  I hoping we can go on a few picnics, and we'd like to go to a drive-in movie.  I think we'll take a trip to Hershey Gardens some day it's not too terribly hot.

Wow!  That's a lot for one summer.  I need to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment