Saturday, August 10, 2013

Field Trip: Lititz



A few weeks ago a friend and I had the chance to visit the charming little Central Pennsylvania town of Lititz.  The town offers a variety of unique shops and restaurants that make it the perfect place to take the day and explore.

We got there around lunch time.  We decided to have lunch at Tomato Pie Cafe.  I had to have the tomato pie.  It was served with a small salad.  It was the perfect way to start our visit.



One of my favorite shops in Lititz is called Olio.  You can taste and shop for a variety of flavored olive oils and balsamic vinegars.



I took home a bottle of scallion olive oil and lemon balsamic vinegar.

Lititz has several consignment and vintage shops that we had fun exploring.





I hope you have the chance to check out downtown Lititz sometime soon.  It's a fun way to spend an afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment